87.5MHz to 107.9MHz in 100kHz steps.
10dBµV required for 50dB mono-FM S/N.
- FM: ±1dB, 30Hz – 15kHz; de-emphasis is programmable at 75µs or 50µs or OFF.
- HD Radio™: ±0.25dB, 20Hz – 20kHz.
- FM: Stereo / Stereo Auto-Blend / Forced-Mono.
- HD Radio™: HD1 through HD8; ‘Split Mode’ delivers L+R FM to the left audio channel and L+R HD1 to the right.
RDS Fields Displayed
PS, PI (and call), RT, RT+1, RT+2, PTY, PTYN, C/T, M/S, DI, TP, TA; RDS Block Error Rate, Groups Transmitted (with use statistics), AF, ODA.
HD PAD Data Displayed
- SIS: Short Name, Universal Name, Station ID, Slogan, Message, Station Location.
- Misc: Service Mode, Codec Mode, TX Gain, TX Blend Control.
- PSD (HD1-HD8, each): Slogan, PTY, Artist, Title, Album; Logo and/or Artist Experience graphics.
Graphs and Metering
L, R, L+R and L–R Program Audio; Audio Histogram; RSSI, RF SNR, HD Level and Cd/No levels and histograms.
Program Audio Outputs:
- Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.1dB steps.
- AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz or 48kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.1dB steps.
- Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level.
MP3 or OGG (selectable) streams have bitrates from 32kbps to 256kbps and sampling rates from 16kHz to 48kHz.
- Audio Loss: Alarm responds to the monitored service (FM or HD Radio). Alarm On/Off thresholds and Time On/Off intervals are programmable.
- Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the FM carrier level display and have programmable Time On/Off timings.
- RDS Alarm: Programmable Time On/Off for RDS Loss or PI Error.
- Pilot Loss: Programmable Time On/Off for loss of Stereo Pilot.
- HD Loss: Fixed metrics determine loss of HD Radio reception; programmable Time On/Off.
- Email Alerts: Email or SMS/text-messaging can alert selected personnel to specific alarms.
- Alarm ‘Tallies’: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity and GPO assignment.
Auto-sets to Internet time; auto/manual DST setting, battery backup.
Dante®-based, AES67-compatible (selectable) AoIP utility has independent IP, Audio Format and Transmit Flow settings.
LAN connection to local network or Internet provides remote monitoring (listening and SOFIA 568 control); user-programmable network setup and streaming parameters.
12VDC at 450mA; a universal 90-240VAC inline switching power supply is included with the SOFIA 568 SiteStreamer.
An optional rack adapter mounts one or two half-rack modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space.
Size and Weight
1.6”H x 8”W x 6”D; 5 lbs. shipping weight.